Yay!!! I got her ^-^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all!! she's may not be new to you but she is to me..
    And 1st i want to thank an :angel: here (u know u are) who 'guide' me to this bag.
    I'm in :cloud9:!!! I adore this bag, the size is just perfect for me and i :heart::heart: the colour.
    ok, i go on and i'll make ev'body :sleepy: so cut short, here she is.....
    last not least, :tpfrox: especially the MJs ladies :woohoo:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!

She's so PRETTY!!!

3. Oh, wow! Such a gorgeous bag!! Congrats and enjoy:tup:

4. :faint: It's gorgeous! I love anything purple, especially the Cecilia. Congrats!!

5. Congrats! She's beautiful!

6. That is a beauty~ Congrats on finding that stunner!

7. Gorgeous bag! I know you are really going to enjoy it since you searched for so long. And you are so welcome - anything to help a fellow pf'er...:tup:

8. Cecilias are great. If they ever produce one in a true navy, I'm toast.

Congrats!

9. Beautiful. Cecilia is such a great bag. Sophisticated and fun at the same time. Enjoy!

10. OMG thats just breathtaking!!

11. Congrats! The purple Cecilia is beautiful!

12. Now that sounds gorgeous as well :drool:...Marc, are you reading this?

13. lucky you!! congrats on finding this darling.

14. thank you ladies for all your compliments :flowers:

kathybea - true navy sounds so lux.. guess will be another head turner if there is one..

TT :flowers: - yup, i am admiring her morning and night lol.. she is just so beautiful and wearable lol..

15. You do know that you're torturing me, right?! I've just recently developed a hankering for a Cecilia, and this doesn't help dragoncandy!

:lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!! She's absolutely gorgeous! I humbly request modeling pics! :P