Yay i got a BN Campeggio in Amore

pandanoir

..<3 interpol 3>...
May 10, 2007
Guys, as some of you know Bloomingdales is having a sale on their lesportsac NOT including tokidoki and bloomingdales specific prints.

The sign said it exludes tokidoki but it was in tiny print.

So I was a bit frustrated walking in today because i called in and was told they didnt carry tokidoki lesportsac, yet the entrance i walked in today just checking was FULL of lesportsac and a lot of solid tokis, 4 amore bags, 3 spiaggia, and 1 adios print.

i almost bought a white stellina but eh, it costs too much!

anyway

so the lady felt bad that i was misinformed, and she said it should be 25 percent off although some are exluded but shed give me the 25 off anyway. so she did

i also opened up a bloomingdales card to get 15 percent off

and so it turned out that my amore campeggio i picked out was 109 with tax.

i was pleased :yahoo:

so definitely try bloomingdales ladies
hopefully you'll get an unaware SA that doesn't know that tokidoki is exluded and will give you the 25 percent off!

and i wasnt even planning on buying just looking hoping to find some older prints on sale.

I wish they had a denaro though!!!

also if anyone is looking for a citta rosa trenino there is one on Lj on shoptokidoki

ive added 2 new bags to the last post i made ill eventually make another collection post

ive bought so many bags in may! :wtf:

Thanks everyone !!!!

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

I think aside from the camo prints, Amore is one of my least favorite but I love love love the pink birdies!! I'm a bird enthusiast!!

The lattes are adorable too!!

I don't know what it is... I like majority of the characters on this print and when I look at it I think it's cute and pretty but I don't want it at all. Maybe it's because of all the hearts (I'm a star person) and the tan trim (although it does match well)... :confused1:

I think aside from the camo prints, Amore is one of my least favorite but I love love love the pink birdies!! I'm a bird enthusiast!!

The lattes are adorable too!!

I don't know what it is... I like majority of the characters on this print and when I look at it I think it's cute and pretty but I don't want it at all. Maybe it's because of all the hearts (I'm a star person) and the tan trim (although it does match well)... :confused1:

See its funny beause im a star person too!! im not even a heart person! i hate the tan to be honest

im a black trim kind of person

but i dont know it was too cute to pass up i got it in a dolce that sweet lattegrl helped me pick out and i did a charge send!

i figured if i dont ever use it i can always find a way to get rid of it !

the tan playground print is so awesome and i twas too brown for me at first but then for some reason i had to ahve it!

i prefer black backgrounds and black trims!!

i cant decide my favorite print :sad:

i hate tan trim too but theres too much goodness on this bag that i completely bypass the tan trim n only see the print which is super rainbow colorful = perfect for me! i've yet to find my perfect amore campeggio....i want the koi fish and sea dragons/butterflies in full view along the top with the kyoot birdies on the pockets somewhere