Yay i got a BN Campeggio in Amore

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Guys, as some of you know Bloomingdales is having a sale on their lesportsac NOT including tokidoki and bloomingdales specific prints.

The sign said it exludes tokidoki but it was in tiny print.

So I was a bit frustrated walking in today because i called in and was told they didnt carry tokidoki lesportsac, yet the entrance i walked in today just checking was FULL of lesportsac and a lot of solid tokis, 4 amore bags, 3 spiaggia, and 1 adios print.

i almost bought a white stellina but eh, it costs too much!

anyway

so the lady felt bad that i was misinformed, and she said it should be 25 percent off although some are exluded but shed give me the 25 off anyway. so she did

i also opened up a bloomingdales card to get 15 percent off

and so it turned out that my amore campeggio i picked out was 109 with tax.

i was pleased :yahoo:

so definitely try bloomingdales ladies
    hopefully you'll get an unaware SA that doesn't know that tokidoki is exluded and will give you the 25 percent off!

and i wasnt even planning on buying just looking hoping to find some older prints on sale.

I wish they had a denaro though!!!

also if anyone is looking for a citta rosa trenino there is one on Lj on shoptokidoki

ive added 2 new bags to the last post i made ill eventually make another collection post

ive bought so many bags in may! :wtf:

2. Congrats on your recent purchase pandanoir !

3. Congrats on your steal!! :tup:

4. oh u lucky! post pix!

5. Thanks everyone !!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I see my little love birds on the corner!!

7. i LOVE amore!!

i wish i had a denaro and a caramella

not enough lattes on it for me! i love lattes!!

8. I think aside from the camo prints, Amore is one of my least favorite but I love love love the pink birdies!! I'm a bird enthusiast!!

The lattes are adorable too!!

I don't know what it is... I like majority of the characters on this print and when I look at it I think it's cute and pretty but I don't want it at all. Maybe it's because of all the hearts (I'm a star person) and the tan trim (although it does match well)... :confused1:

9. See its funny beause im a star person too!! im not even a heart person! i hate the tan to be honest

im a black trim kind of person

but i dont know it was too cute to pass up i got it in a dolce that sweet lattegrl helped me pick out and i did a charge send!

i figured if i dont ever use it i can always find a way to get rid of it !

the tan playground print is so awesome and i twas too brown for me at first but then for some reason i had to ahve it!

i prefer black backgrounds and black trims!!

i cant decide my favorite print :sad:

10. All the cute couples DO make it really tempting, don't they? Haha!

Aw, nuts... Gotta head out to my Child First Aid class. BLAH!! Working on a Saturday!!

11. i hate tan trim too but theres too much goodness on this bag that i completely bypass the tan trim n only see the print which is super rainbow colorful = perfect for me! i've yet to find my perfect amore campeggio....i want the koi fish and sea dragons/butterflies in full view along the top with the kyoot birdies on the pockets somewhere

12. Very nice! Congratulations!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

13. :love: i think ur amore is way cute!! congrats! the amore colors match a lot of my outfits so I luv it!

14. aww you finally get the perfect placement i'm looking for. oh well :/

15. congratz on ur cute campeggio lucky girl! :tup: