Yay! I finally bought a black epi alma!

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
I have been lusting after this bag for so long and finally got one. I wanted something really classic and timeless that would work equally well w/ suits and jeans.

Attachments

• P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 469
  • alma closeup.jpg
    alma closeup.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 410
Looks sooo lovley on you!!! Congrats!!

But does Epi's hardware come in both silver and gold tone??? I really love that gold tone on the black epi leather!!!!

Looks sooo lovley on you!!! Congrats!!

But does Epi's hardware come in both silver and gold tone??? I really love that gold tone on the black epi leather!!!!

Unfortunately, they recently switched the hardware on the black epi pieces from gold to silver. I was luckily able to track down a gold one, as I much prefer it to the silver. I really think that gold hardware pops on a black bag and makes a little more special, but that's jmho. :o)

Unfortunately, they recently switched the hardware on the black epi pieces from gold to silver. I was luckily able to track down a gold one, as I much prefer it to the silver. I really think that gold hardware pops on a black bag and makes a little more special, but that's jmho. :o)

Thanks for the info...and I agree with you...love the gold better....you are lucky!!! Loves it!! Congrats again!!!!