Yay I beat the increase!!! Saved $105!!! 13% increase on the bellevue pm pomme

I was told the LV loaded some incorrect prices on their site and there have been some errors on the Eluxury site as well. The had the epi speedy listed just after the increase for over $4000!!! I wonder if this is one of the errors. In any case, you SAVED money and you got yourself one beautiful bag!!! Congratulations !!

:dothewave:

I was told the LV loaded some incorrect prices on their site and there have been some errors on the Eluxury site as well. The had the epi speedy listed just after the increase for over $4000!!! I wonder if this is one of the errors. In any case, you SAVED money and you got yourself one beautiful bag!!! Congratulations !!

:dothewave:

yea i keep doing double takes to make sure i wasn't seeing it wrong, or if the wrong price was uploaded, but yea, elux and lv.com have $890 crazy.. Whats weird is that at that store on monday when i bought it, i think they had some of the new price tags ready, and i was marked at 830... I wonder if it was a last minute increase to 890?

ahh hopefully i can get pictures soon.. maybe thsi weekend. TIVO really takes up alot of time. hahaha espeically with the new fall shows coming up.. i dont know when i'm gonna have free time with work and training..