Yay!!! Hubby Relented-help Me Decide

1. YAYYYYY:P:P:P

So after all of my whining -hubby FINALLY gave in. (I'm the girl with 3 Stams-2 for sale in marketplace-building new house so now on a budet:cry:smile:
    Anyway-he has agreed to 1 final purchase contingent upon my selling those 2 Stams. So here is my dilema. This will be my last purchase for awhile and I want to make it super special. I have been PMing PFers about potential spy trades b/c I don't have one. However, I'm not sure if I lovethe Spy. Should I cross it off of my list since I'm so uncertain. My top 2 choices are: Chanel Grand Shopping:love::love::love:OR Jimmy Choo Ramona (If I can find 1 in Navy:love::love:). What do you ladies think? If you were making your last purchase for a looong time which would you choose? Which is more classic? Which is timeless?

Am I the only girl who is constantly in a state of flux with these shopping dilemmas? Sometime I make myself crazy!

2. chanel all the way. i love chanel

3. I would choose the Choo but in chocolate if that's still available anywhere. After seeing Socal's pics, the chocolate is now permanently imprinted on my brain:-P

4. Thanks girls-I think I'm leaning towards the Chanel, but that could change in the next 2 minutes:shame:

5. I vote for the Chanel.

6. Chanel will always be timeless and classic. :love:

7. Chanel. Chanel will never go out of style.

8. Jimmy Choo Ramona in Navy

9. Chanel all the way!

10. If you need a final grand purchase bag, I"d make it the Chanel. ;) It'll last.... and last.... and last.... and then some!

11. Definitely chanel! :smile:

12. my vote is for the chanel!

13. I'd do the spy. ;) But since you don't love it next choice would be the Chanel!!

14. I would go for the chanel.

15. Chanel! But for some reason, I don't believe that this will be your final purchase :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice