YAY! Holy Grail '05 Caramel Work is here!

Holy sh** this is INCREDIBLE!!! I just got an 05 caramel day but the shade of your is much deeper. Amazing!!! Dang - I'm going to start wearing mine ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME if it deepens to anything like THAT.

Hot damn what a score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok..this is actually my fourth- maybe even fifth- '05 Caramel bag. Let me think- yes, it's fifth- Two Cities, a Weekender, a Day (still have) and now this Work. This is the only one that's got a deeper, richer shade to it of all the ones I've owned. My Day looks exactly the same as yours.
I think my camera is changing the colour a bit too but it is about one shade darker than the other Caramels of that year I've owned. Maybe it's oxidization, or maybe it's from a different batch like Rouge Vif had different shades last year with two runs...?

dribble.gif
lustslow.gif
Congrats, stylefly!! Your caramel work is so pretty!!

WOW, that color is GORGEOUS!!!!! goodness, i love it, congratulations! how did u get it? i havent seen this color in stores...its totally TDF!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
Honestly..it was the Ebay find I usually only dream about. She had crummy pictures, and had it labelled as an '06 Camel. Her photos made the handles look almost black, really gross- but they are totally fine IRL.
I only knew it was the '05 from the inside tag and the way the leather looked since I've gone through so many Caramels.
I have NEVER seen an '05 Work anywhere except for Zac's. I have been searching for it for well over a year and a half. It was such a fluke that I found it and I don't know how I've lived without it!

WOW, thats amazing!! now im definitely going to be looking through ebay! im really happy for u, that purse is definitely a HG bag, totally stunning, u carry it so well too! ur rocking the purse! haha :yahoo::yahoo:

Honestly..it was the Ebay find I usually only dream about. She had crummy pictures, and had it labelled as an '06 Camel. Her photos made the handles look almost black, really gross- but they are totally fine IRL.
I only knew it was the '05 from the inside tag and the way the leather looked since I've gone through so many Caramels.
I have NEVER seen an '05 Work anywhere except for Zac's. I have been searching for it for well over a year and a half. It was such a fluke that I found it and I don't know how I've lived without it!

WOW stylefly :nuts: .... this work is just BREATHTAKING :yahoo: the leather looks soooooooo yummy :drool: and the color is TDF (I've the '05 caramel purse) ! CONGRATS and thank you for sharing :flowers: :love: