Yay! Grail bracelet acquired! The hunt is finally over! [REVEAL]

Junkenpo

Maui Strong...♥️
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
I have been stalking, passing, and missing this bracelet for the last several years and finally(!) managed to snag it!

I'm not quite sure of its official name as it predates my tPFing and interest in LV, but I think it's been called the address bracelet or the wish bracelet and I know it comes in monogram and multicolor with a cute little bow as well... but the vache natural seemed listed less often and even more difficult to find in decent shape and price.

The lighting is terrible, and makes it look much darker than it is.. the vachetta is actually surprisingly pale considering its age, but I'm too excited to wait for morning for better light.

I had always thought it was wider, but it is actually quite slender, which works better since I have smallish wrists.

9MlRxHH.jpg

VyaZjxq.jpg

I was surprised and pleased it even came with the inserts! Yup, the bracelet opens up.

qOeJ42I.jpg

llmjTE3.jpg

And here are some mod shots... thanks for looking!

hVGh6TY.jpg

fULct2c.jpg

Thanks all!

Here's a little bit better lighting. I love the leather. It definitely making me think about venturing into getting some DA just to have more vachetta to play with. lol

I put my emergency contact numbers in the window. :biggrin:

G72TlVz.jpg

J1AeHYq.jpg

GIXbqAi.jpg