Yay! Got my Stella!

pandabear

O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
I've been pining over the Stella for several years now and recently noticed MJ hadn't made it the last few seasons. Aaugh! I thought I had lost my chance to get one, who knows when he'll bring it back, all I see in the stores now are the quilted bags (pretty, but not my style). So I called the MJ store in LA, and they had two of them in their back room! I promptly put one on hold, and picked it up last weekend--it is a real beauty and great piece of craftmanship. I got it in dark indigo with the teal suede lining. It was the only color they had, but lucky for me, blue is my fave color! I am so happy with it and don't know why I waited so long. This is my second MJ purse; I've had the black Sophia with cream stitching and cream canvas lining for several years, and the leather just gets better and better with time (so soft and buttery!)
Love my MJ!:nuts:

slickskin said:
Dark indigo is an awesome color! Do you think the Stella would overwhelm a 5'3" person? I'm needing a bag that's multifunctional for grad school, work, travel, and errands.

I'm 5'3" and I don't think it overwhelms me. It's a perfect bag for the type of things you describe.