Yay! Got mail today! :)

Mar 17, 2007
I got both of my bespokes today in my mail today; my SMM in fuschia and my slightly larger LMM in purple, both with silver hardware today!!! I'm pretreating and spraying them now so I'll post pics later today! I especially love the LMM. It's a great medium size bag. I'm glad she made it a little bigger because any smaller would have been too small for me. Both of them are such vibrant shades and sooo beautiful. :love: I can't wait to break them in. The corners are soo squishy and soft and I can imagine how it'll be when it's totally broken in!

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
Congrats!! I can't wait to see the fushia SMM. I am anxiously awaiting mine, so please post pics so I can get a sneak peek :smile:

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Those sound exquisite!!!

The only dilemma you're going to have is which one to wear!!!

Congrats! I'd love to see the purple w/ silver hw.

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Huh!? You got your SMM fuschia? I haven't even been told they were finished. I wonder if Jackie remembered I ordered one.

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Oh - I forgot to congratulate you! I can't wait to see pics of both bags, I love the purple and can't wait to see what the fuschia looks like.

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I'm liking the sound of those!

Can't wait to see the pics!

Is your bespoke LMM heading anywhere near the size of the LM Midi ?

h82bl82

Cindy
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Utah
Mini or midi? I guess I lost too much ground trying to keep up with the posts. However, I did the same thing today, I treated both my BE's with apple garde water/stain repellant today.

Can't wait to see your pics and CONGRATS!!

h82bl82

Cindy
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Utah
Oops, not sure why I thought you got TWO LMM's, when you got a SMM and a LMM. Too tired I guess, husband woke me up WAY too early this morning.

savvy23

Perfect Blue
Feb 27, 2008
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Must see pics especially of the SMM. Ok, I think I am confused though, Did you get an LMM Midi in purple? Your wording confused me a little. Not that smart with all the bespoke orders and I always get mixed up.