*****YAY*****GOT IT B4 the price increase..my new black jumbo caviar flap w/GHW-PICS!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered my jumbo caviar GHW last week and I got it today by ups!!! I totally love this bag and with the price increase...OUCH!!! that would have hurt my wallet too much. I'm glad I snatched this from a boutique in NYC!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! It looks great on you!

3. It's stunning on you! :love: Congrats! :yahoo:

4. congrats!!! (would love one too!)

5. BEautiful jumbo!congrats deb!

6. Amazing!!! So glad that you were able to snag it before the price hike!

7. Congratulations!

8. Congrats! It's looks absolutely fabulous on you! and u got it just before the price increase, now that's what I call fate! :smile:

9. It's gorgeous and looks amazing on you. Big congrats and enjoy.

10. Thanks so much girls!!! I shortened the straps some.. Do you think this length looks right or does it need to be shorter....

[​IMG]

11. Because of its size, I really like that length on you rather than shorter IMHO.

12. Congratulations :yahoo:on a beautiful classic. I love the jumbo and it looks great on you.

13. The black jumbo looks perfect on you! Congrats on getting it before increase- just think- you already have equity in your bag:graucho:

14. Looks fab on you! Congrats!!

15. congrats it looks really good on you! how much is it now with the increase? wish i got one before too...