*****YAY*****GOT IT B4 the price increase..my new black jumbo caviar flap w/GHW-PICS!

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
I ordered my jumbo caviar GHW last week and I got it today by ups!!! I totally love this bag and with the price increase...OUCH!!! that would have hurt my wallet too much. I'm glad I snatched this from a boutique in NYC!!!!

HoyaLV

Jun 11, 2009
Congrats! It's looks absolutely fabulous on you! and u got it just before the price increase, now that's what I call fate! :smile:

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Thanks so much girls!!! I shortened the straps some.. Do you think this length looks right or does it need to be shorter....

HoyaLV

Jun 11, 2009
Because of its size, I really like that length on you rather than shorter IMHO.

Thanks so much girls!!! I shortened the straps some.. Do you think this length looks right or does it need to be shorter....

Sep 25, 2008
I ordered my jumbo caviar GHW last week and I got it today by ups!!! I totally love this bag and with the price increase...OUCH!!! that would have hurt my wallet too much. I'm glad I snatched this from a boutique in NYC!!!!

Congratulations :yahoo:on a beautiful classic. I love the jumbo and it looks great on you.

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
The black jumbo looks perfect on you! Congrats on getting it before increase- just think- you already have equity in your bag:graucho: