yay for my new school bag! :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. my boyfriend and i were going to go to the zoo today to see the pandas (my fave animal ever!:biggrin:) but we found out they closed so freakin early--4pm! so we went to Neiman Marcus last call and the coach outlet instead. haha.

i got this baby for 144+tax. i love it! :love: the suede gallery tote. (sorry the pics are from eBay since my usb cord for my camera is in my apt in san diego! im in la right now.. )

fd_1.JPG ff_1.JPG
  2. nice choice! i love the blue on the brown :biggrin:

3. I like this one....The size and shape if good to hold all the things for school... :smile:

Ronja

4. Looks nice!! :smile:
    Oooh, and I love the Pandas at the San Diego Zoo!! :biggrin: Is that where you were going?? You can always look at them here: http://www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/ex_panda_station.html :love:
    (they're sleeping right now though :P)

5. Ooohhh! I have that bag. I love it. It holds everything and the zipper across the top keeps stuff safe from prying eyes. When every I have to bring lots of stuff to work (including book and magazines) I pull that tote out.

You got a great deal. I paid retail for it. It will quickly become a favoriate. Congrats!:smile:

6. Fabulous! Love a good bargain! Much better than the zoo!

7. Ooooh I love the pandas, another day for pandas. ;)

I love the gallery tote, very cute.

8. Nice tote! I think you'll get a lot of use out of it.

9. Oh, I definitely like this bag...agreed with Mariah....LOVE the blue contrast to the brown!

Blue is one of my fav. colors

10. Great deal and that's a nice bag to hold lots of stuff. Just the other day, I saw a lady with the same tote at the post office and it does look good in person!

11. Nice choice! I own the signature gallery from last year. Its one of my favorites.

12. what a great deal!! congrats!

13. great deal! it'll be perfect for school

14. That's a good deal. I have the gallery tote in camel and I like it a lot. Enjoy yours!

15. Oh what a deal....great bag!!! I love Coach Outlets.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice