Yay for me! A new Mandarin Epi key holder...

1. well, new to me at least.
    I'm on the call list of a local pawn shop - they call me anytime they get any new or vintage LV in stock. They had a Babylone from 2003 (which was terribly overpriced given it's condition), a Black MC Petit Noe that looked brand new, a Rouge Epi credit card/yen holder, a Monogram Pochette Cosmetique (which was in HORRIBLE condition), and the Mandarin Epi key holder. The original price was $115, but there were a few tiny smudges on the interior, so the salesman knocked it down to $95 - sold!!!:yahoo:
    I have never been a fan of the Epi, but there is something about that Mandarin color! That, friends, is the perfect orange.:drinks:
    So now my Epi collection has 2 items, a discontinued Lilac Epi elasticized card holder and my new Mandarin beauty, of which I will post pics as soon as I get home from work!:queen:

P.S. I haven't been able to post recently due to a bunch of personal drama, but I've missed you girls!:shame:

2. Congrats!! I just got a piece in the mandarin as well, it's such a great color!!

3. Congrats! great contact to have :smile:

4. Thanks, ladies!
    Here are the pics, as promised::nuts:

Epi2.jpg Epi3.jpg
  5. Congrats on the great find! and Mandarin.. nice eye catching color!

6. Oooh, great deal! Love it.

7. Cool...My sister just brought me a mandarin keyholder from Las Vegas. You will love it.

8. congrats!! what a great piece!

9. Congrats! You've got an awesome hookup

10. :nuts: Congrats!!! It's a lovely colour and great price too:love:

11. :love: its so beautiful!!! congrats!!!!

12. thats a good idea being in call list of fawn shops, i should do that too.. how do you know they are real though? not saying that yours arent, just wondering.. =)

13. GORGEOUS!!! I need me an epi keyholder now after seeing yours!!!:graucho:

14. Oohh, I like them both!

15. Congrats! Great color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice