Yay!! First birkin

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I went to my local store today and I ordered a 35 anemone b in togo with phw. I'm super excited because it's my first b and first hermes bag. I can't wait to see my b! Anemone in togo is such a beautiful color! I've seen it also in epsom and I think it's gorgeous too. The SA told me that he will call me if they place my order because he's not sure that they can offer anemone.. Anyway fingers crossed. I hope I will have my purple birkin in a few months! :yahoo:

2. Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! We are officially bag twins, I placed my order in January for that exact bag!!! Anemone is gorgeous. Hopefully they'll be here anyway now!!

3. Any day now*

4. Awwww! So happy! Hopefully we will have our bag soon! I will wait your reveal! The SA told me that I have to wait maybe 6 or 8 or 10 months... What about you? I can't wait! Hope I can get it as soon as possible! :biggrin:
    P.s. your red birkin looks amazing!

5. Thank you!! My SA told me in January that it should be in by March seeing as though they have already received slg's and a few other bags in the new colors. I'm anxiously waiting!! I think my store receives bags rather quickly because I was offered a rose confetti Evelyne and anemone bearn wallet at the beginning of January. Hopefully it's not too much longer for both of us!! I will for sure do a reveal when I receive it!

6. Oooh so exciting! Hope you get your bag soon. I want to do an order but can't decide on a color.

Can't wait for your reveal!

7. So exciting. I really love that color. I can't wait for your reveal!

8. Anemone is such a striking color!! :loveeyes::loveeyes: So happy that you could order one. :woohoo::woohoo:

9. excited for u~ anemone is a great color for the 1st B!!

10. Anemone is my favorite color too! Very special indeed. Love to see it when it comes!

11. Yes, plus I don't have any relationship with that SA.. I bought a few things in the last months but from different SA... Anyway, I'm so happy! :biggrin:

12. Thank you! Me too! They are all amazing, it's hard to choose..

13. Thank you! I hope I will get the bag soon!

14. Thank you! I love it too! I hope the SA will confirm the color, because he wasn't sure... He told me he will, in that case, offer me another purple..

15. Thank you! I love your profile pics! Purple and hot pink are my fav colors! I'm so sad because I miss rose tyrien..