YAY Finally My Foresta Ciao Ciao arrived and it's HUGE

Danelys

Prof. Chicken Chaser
Jun 20, 2007
Wow I never thought it would be this big but I LOVE IT.. I love the size and everything... This print is so beautiful that it MUST be on a Big Bag... My hubby really likes it too... He's the one that got the mail this morning and woke me up by jumping on the bed like a little kid yelling for me to wake up telling me the mail is here. hehe :P I really love the foresta print... I only wish there was some place you could buy instead the ebay... But oh well, this is worth every penny... :yahoo::happydance:

DSC04445.jpg

DSC04447.jpg

That is adorable, I think those fish are my favorite characters. I made sure I got a lot of them on the Stellina I got today :smile:
Congrats on your foresta!.. yeah I love the fish but I also LOVE Sandy... My only complaint is that the shooms under her is a little cut off but that is one of the best print placements I've seen on ebay and I have been stalking it for awhile... So I'm happy...

Congrats on your foresta!.. yeah I love the fish but I also LOVE Sandy... My only complaint is that the shooms under her is a little cut off but that is one of the best print placements I've seen on ebay and I have been stalking it for awhile... So I'm happy...

I kind of wish it was a foresta, I got it in the L'amore print :smile: I have a soft spot for fish :nuts: Not to eat, but I think they are so cute to look at.