YAY finally got my gucci horsebit hobo

1. Ok, so I've wanted the gucci horsebit hobo in black leather with gold accent FOREVER, but it was always so expensive, so I was just about to settle and get the same bag in the monogram canvas, for $970 CAN. But then out of no where I decided to go to Holt Renfrew, and I didn't see it anywhere then I finally saw it hiding in the corner, it was the leather one (the one in my dreams) so I asked to see it, so I looked at the tag and I was like :nuts:, it was marked down from 1300.00 CAN to 870.00 CAN, I was literally dying of excitement, I was like I"ll take it!!! So i've never been happier!! Just thought I'd share!!

2. :yahoo: Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy!!!

3. Wow, sounds like you got a terrific deal on a fab bag.

Congrats!

Post pics!

4. PICS!!!! Honestly though I just loves days when good things happen like that!!

Anne

5. Here is a pic of the exact one I have. This is from the actual website!

[​IMG]

By the way pictures over the computer do not give bags justice. They look 100 times better in real life!

Don't you agree?!:yes:

6. Congrats.

7. :yahoo: Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! Can you breathe yet??? I have the same in the chocolate guccissima...My fav!!!! Enjoy it!!! :heart: Emmy

8. yay, I am dying for one!
    What province are you in?

9. Awesome find! Congrats on a beautiful bag!

10. What great luck...congrats!!

11. Yay great deal! I'm glad that you found it cheaper than their outrageous MSRP. Show us modeling pics please!

CONGRATS ! :biggrin:

12. Wow!! YOu are sooooooo lucky. I have been eyeing the same bag but I think I will get mine in England next month like that I can claim a VAT refund!! Congrats!!

13. Hello, I'm in Ottawa. It was just luck that I found one at Holt Renfrew because it it the only store we have that has designer pieces, so I was really lucky!

14. It is so lovely.

15. WOW!!! You got it on sale...CONGRATS!!!!! That's awesome!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice