Yay! Finally found one!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been searching ebay for a teal patent wristlet to use w/my teal patent french wallet, but there are usually only skinnys available. I got this one last night - now I have a matching set! I love the teal with black, brown, and even purple bags. Its such a great bright color - Im very happy with it.

teal wristlet.jpg teal wallet.jpg
  2. Yay! You're all set for Spring it looks like!

3. OOOH very pretty!

4. Yay!!! I love love love the patent wristlets!! I have the teal, too, and I lurve it! Congrats!!!

5. Congrats, the color is gorgeous!

6. Pretty pretty :love:

7. congrats! LOVE the color!!! :tup:

8. Ooh pretty! I think I need a patent wristlet now:drool:

9. Soooo pretty!!! I love that color!

10. AWWW!!!! Pretty you are all ready now. Enjoy!

11. I saw one of these at the outlets a couple of weeks ago. it's very pretty!! Congrats!!

12. Oh yay congrats!!!! I'm kicking myself for not buying any of the pretty patent things when they were at my outlet a bit ago but I didn't see what they would go with in my collection at the time. Now I so so so wish I had one!

13. so cute!!

14. YAY! Pretty!! I am wanting a nice wallet, but having a hard time finding one. Was going to order the Fossil audra wallet (yah, I know, but I don't want to pay more than $100 for one), but now they don't have the checkbook sized one on the website anymore. **sigh**

15. Very pretty! Congrats!