Yay!!! FEBRUARY ALREADY!! Valentine's month! Post your purchases here!

Oh my goodness they're all just lovely! I really love your DE Posies. I like those colors best. So glad you got one. I've not had so much luck yet. Hopefully, it will come my way one of these days. :girlsigh: But I can share in your joy until then! :biggrin:

Thank you Tulip, very sweet of you!!! I hope you find one soon. From the pics I liked the DE best but I wanted to see both and "touch and feel". LOL!!!

I had called my boutique on Friday to see if they had them and they had just gotten them. I got there at lunch yesterday and that was the last one they had. I still want to see the mono.

Hopefully you will have yours in a few days!!!

I am on a spree lately! Added two more things today....an iPhone 6 Plus case and keychain/bag charm.

14llhzt.jpg

Went to exchange/repair my Monogram Montaigne BB (fraying issue) and instead exchanged for the Empreinte Montaigne MM in Dune. Photos with my Bastille PM in noir.

Beautiful, congrats! Love the Montaigne in that color.

May I ask when you purchased your mono Montaigne? Supposedly they have rectified the fraying issue as of December 2014, and I would really love to get one. But I'm still apprehensive about it. I do think the leather version is wonderful, but I have a toddler and therefore need the durability of canvas. Although I'm not saying the empreinte isn't durable or anything - just have to anticipate spilled juice or other unidentified goop getting on it.

Beautiful, congrats! Love the Montaigne in that color.

May I ask when you purchased your mono Montaigne? Supposedly they have rectified the fraying issue as of December 2014, and I would really love to get one. But I'm still apprehensive about it. I do think the leather version is wonderful, but I have a toddler and therefore need the durability of canvas. Although I'm not saying the empreinte isn't durable or anything - just have to anticipate spilled juice or other unidentified goop getting on it.

Thank you! I purchased the mono montaigne back in March 2014. I had noticed it fraying in the beginning but it didn't bother me until it got much worse so that's when I took it in last month. They assured me the issue has been fixed and they were going to do an exchange for me. I looked at the new mono montaigne and it does look like there's glazing that mine didn't have, so I believe them. I was just still a tiny bit apprehensive and took the chance to get the empreinte instead. I still love the look of the mono though! And the inside is a nice soft microfiber. I like the strap placement better too.