YAY excited for new louboutins on its way to me!

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Just wanted to thank all the girls on here for their help with CL sizing and heel measurement and all the odd questions I have had here--I swear you all know more than the CL or Saks/NM shoe people i call asking for help!!!

Side story, the other day I asked a NM shoe guy about the CL "simple pump" and he started looking at the CL shoes and picked up random ones and said "did you mean a simple looking pump like this?" :Push: Oh well...cant blame him--maybe he was new...im always learning more each day myself...:shame:

Anyhow...I just ordered a pair of the miss allen J leopard pumps from Barneys Beverly Hills and then after much research and calling--I ordered the blue patent simple pumps 70mm from the CL boutique on madison in NYC. They're a 35.5 though and Im a true 35 so Im just praying they fit me okay with an extra pad or so...hopefully as theyre patent and should be a tad bit more snug of a fit, right? :yes:

Will definitely post pics when I get them--finding shoes to fit my small feet has always been such a pain :sad: so im really excited about these 2 new additions and in a slightly shorter heel so i wont die when i walk more than 2 block s:wlae:

e6a8fceab0647168e80e6f5d709f307c_medium.jpg

Picture of the miss allen j =)

Girl, I LOVE them both!! :nuts: :love: The leopard pumps are sexy and elegant, and the blue patent simple pumps are gorgeous (I wish I could trade my blue leather ones in for the patent hehe... mine are 80mm though). :P Congrats!! :yahoo: