Yay! Electro Pop!

fififolle

Queen Superficial
O.G.
Jan 29, 2007
I just got home to a lovely package - I've been wanting one of these for a while in the Electro Pop pattern & I ended up having to order it from the States. It didn't end up costing too much more than it would have if I could have got it in the UK and it only took 3 days to arrive. Super fast! Probably doesn't deserve it's own thread, but never mind!

photo%204.jpg

congrats, very cute and everytime you'll catch a glimpse of it in your bag will brighten up another grey, rainy day.
pretty cat too
There are plenty of grey, rainy days to be cheered up from over here, as I'm sure you well know! Yes, he is a pretty cat, but naughty! His name is Charlie :smile:. So sorry to see about your loss, I know how it feels.

The pouch fits well in my TT Sasha - it sits nicely in the back flap pocket. I have the smaller cosmetic case in the same pattern, but I was finding it just slightly too small to fit all my bits & pieces in so I might sell it on.

I was thinking I could use it as a clutch when I need one, but do you guys think it looks too much like a make-up bag in this pattern to do that?

photo.jpg

photo%202.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_QhH38SDTVck/S6iFejC85yI/AAAAAAAAMh4/G_iJ2bv-Saw/s512/photo.jpg