yay! Dillards score!

Great deal! I bought the pink tote at 2 additional 30% sales ago for $147. I think it's a great size!

My store didn't have that great of selection this week....but that's ok since I totally scored at the last two sales: pink floral tote, white pebbled leather large ergo tote, & metallic carly....:shame:

Yeah we had the patchwork too but I didn't like it. They actually had two of the flowered totes in case anyone in this area was looking for one!

awesome score!!! Which dillards is this? Penn Square? And was it just marked down or was it the weird add 30% off with dillards card deal?? pleaseeee say it was marked down since i dont have a card lol! :smile:

thanks!!! :smile:

hey girl I'm in Lawton and it was at our dillards. You don't need a card fir the sale! You should totally call and see if they have the other one left! They also had 2 small tattersall totes that would only be about $150 with the sale and tax! The flower one was $124 after sale and tax. I think they would ship it, it's worth a try! Oh I was at Penn square last Saturday and they didn't have much on sale but you could call them too and see! Pm me if ya want the store info for here

hey girl I'm in Lawton and it was at our dillards. You don't need a card fir the sale! You should totally call and see if they have the other one left! They also had 2 small tattersall totes that would only be about $150 with the sale and tax! The flower one was $124 after sale and tax. I think they would ship it, it's worth a try! Oh I was at Penn square last Saturday and they didn't have much on sale but you could call them too and see! Pm me if ya want the store info for here
Holy cow, there are a few of us here in OK eh? I live in Norman and the last time I was there (last week) all they had was 50% off regular price. Is this sale for all Dillard's? They're probably cleaned out by now but I'd sure still love to stop by and see.