yay! Dillards score!

iHeartCoachStuf

MesmerizedByErgo
May 5, 2008
I picked up this beauty yesterday-- Got her for $125 (including tax!)

Im in love!

:heart::heart::heart:

Oh and I get my Pleated Satchel in today!!! yay!! So pics of her will come later!

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
HOLY HELL THATS A GREAT DEAL!!!! i seriously have to move to a state with a dillards in it, b/c the macys here in nj dont do any sales like that

iHeartCoachStuf

MesmerizedByErgo
May 5, 2008
i was SO excited!! They had the small tattersall tote and I almost got it too--it was on sale for $136!!! had to restrain as I'll be going to the outlets next week. But I have been drooling over the flower purse! I never thought i'd see it at sucha great price! Its the small tote, but it is perfect!!!

Jun 8, 2008
*jealous!*
And that bag is seriouslly SO beautiful.
I'm amazed that it was there for so cheap!!
You lucked out!!!!! Congrats!

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
you got a great deal! that is beautiful bag, congrats!

cherll

juicy on my coach
O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
definitely a great deal, all we had was the patchwork bags... me no like the patchwork....

iHeartCoachStuf

MesmerizedByErgo
May 5, 2008
Yeah we had the patchwork too but I didn't like it. They actually had two of the flowered totes in case anyone in this area was looking for one!

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
Arizona
WOW....VERY CUTE! I went to my Dillard's yesterday and there was nothing left. A couple of patchwork pouches and a few fish keyfobs...:tdown: I thought about calling a few other Dillards in my area and ask what they still have.... might do that..

Q luvs tokidoki

In bag heaven
Jul 25, 2007
That's awesome price!! My dillards didn't have any of those left. Just patchwork and lots of madelines, and some tattersall!! I feel like going to all the Dillards in my area but then that would make me a little coach nut!!