yay! DH just bought me half a bbag for my bday!! hehe

1. i just bought a pale rose first for a great price, and as my birthday's in 2 weeks, DH just announced that he'll buy me / pay for half of it!!:yahoo:

he should after all anyway! i usually work PT while studying, but have stopped as i'm having his baby :yes:
    so, i'm trying to teach myself the concept right now, of: his $ is my $, haha

can't wait for it to arrive, i'll show piccies when it does!

2. congrats, what an amazing bday present. happy b-lated bday, enjoy your bbag when you get it! :smile:

3. I'll move this to the B-Bag Forum for ya! ;)
    Happy early birthday! Great gift!:yes:

4. Congrats!!!:yahoo: Happy early birthday!:party:

5. congratulations & happy (early) birthday!!!!!

6. hellooholly, a happy early birthday to you, a warmhearted congrats on your pregnancy and congrats on your wonderful gift! if you guys are having a girl, just tell him he'll get his money's worth on the bag since your daughter will be using it too ;)

7. hip, hip, hooray for hellooholly, her pregnancy & her new b-bag :yahoo:

p.s. is the adorable poochie on your avatar a bichon (?)

8. [​IMG]
    Happy Birthday, holly! Congrats! :yahoo:

9. Yay, Holly! Congrats! And good to see you posting more these days! Missed you around here.

10. Happy Birthday! What a great gift! Can't wait for pictures!

11. congrats.....

12. oooh holly! i am sooo happy for you. congratulations on your pregnancy and have a very happy birthday! :love:

13. Congrats and Happy Birthday!

14. yiippeee congrats and happy bday :yahoo:

15. Ohhhhhh a baby! :tender:
    Ohhhhhhh a new b-bag :girlsigh: !!
    Happy birthday and congrats for your pregnancy !!!!! :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice