yay! devi kroell for target!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. very cute! I saw this and it was very tempting! enjoy!

2. I got the gold "python" tote. I use it as a laptop carrier! I love it!

3. i just wonder how it will look like if it accidentally gets wet...

4. yeah, be careful with that because it's light nylon. I got two clutches from the same collection at Target and they are pretty good quality for being very inexpensive! I think you'll be happy. But don't wear it out when it's raining!

5. Thanks for posting this! I was just looking for a cute laptop / school bag and this is perfect~! :love: Can't wait until it arrives!

6. yikes! that's what i've been thinking yesterday, debating whether i should get a black or this... sigh... i hope the black is still there.... there's 2 more left... i keep on researching about the fabric used and it's polyester, articles came up saying it can be cleaned easily and dries easily too. Shoot! i should've gotten the Black! i wonder about the water marks... ohh snap!

7. I got the silver clutch from that collection. I love it, for $20.00 it's great.