YAY!!! Dark Red 2.55 has hit the U.S. Shores

*fice* ~ it is absolutely TDF! ~ i can't believe i am soooo bowled over by it :love: ~ rem i came off the UK list when i found out it was only avail with gold h/w? ~ :shame: ~ it is copper~red ~ that is my description ~ not bright or blingy ~ not wine or burgundy ~ *copper~red*!~ & you will looove it! ~ i will do my best to take some outdoor pics tmrw ~ but it's now 1.20 am here & i must get to :sleepy:

i am so excited that you got this bag!!!! can't wait to see your photos tomorrow!! will check first thing after i wake up! :P

...and i can't wait to see yours too smootho! i am looking forward to seeing both your 226 and viki's 225! hopefully it can help me to decide which size i want. though which size i get will be determined by which store calls me first!

I promise to post pictures as soon as is humanly possible

Mon, have you forgotten? We are talking about reissues...dark red, and I would consider us a little on the animalistic side... so pics, alot of them, are requested ASAP.:roflmfao: (you know I'm j/k...we love ya Mon!)

Even a side by side shot with your purple would be nice (for those of us still waiting:wondering:whistle:smile:

Mon, have you forgotten? We are talking about reissues...dark red, and I would consider us a little on the animalistic side... so pics, alot of them, are requested ASAP.:roflmfao: (you know I'm j/k...we love ya Mon!)

Even a side by side shot with your purple would be nice (for those of us still waiting:wondering:whistle:smile:

Hey Moly do you know if NM ordered the dark red in the 226 size?

I don't know Mon. I was only interested in the 227 size and I didn't ask about the 226. Aren't you getting a 226?

The one from Hawaii Chanel is the 226, but I really want the 227 size. I got it anyway, just in case I am not lucky enough to score a 227 from NM or BG, kwim? I'm just wondering how limited the 226 size is.

Congrats Mon--I mentioned this in the other thread and am anxious to see your red from Chanel Hawaii as I saw the pic of the "dark red" reissue NM is getting and it looked terrible...very matte looking, dry and scabby was how the NM Chanel SA described it as--she said her friend saw the US one in real life and didnt like it at all...

so i started worrying that the US shipment was a different red than the UK and HK ones...

did you get yours from Chanel Ala Moana?