YAY!!!!Come to see my new LVs!!! ~*PIC TIME*~

Aww, I LOVE! the LH! It could fit binders and stuff perfectly right? Tell me how it works out at school and stuff pleaase!! AND!! is the LH supposed to slouch a lil or be more structured?

Oooo..u look absolutely gorgeous as of usual...and i love the MC noe on u...the mono stephen I feel u can defintely pull it off...I would probably change the LH for a mono stephen cos of the uniqueness of the stephen...but for an everyday bag, then I'd go with the LH...

BTW, I think u'd look good with any of LV's bags judging from all your previous buys...just different bags for different occasions I guess...

Aww...you guys are making my blushing:blush::blush:hehe~!!Thank you:heart:!!

Aww, I LOVE! the LH! It could fit binders and stuff perfectly right? Tell me how it works out at school and stuff pleaase!! AND!! is the LH supposed to slouch a lil or be more structured?

Yes, I think the LH is perfect for school, i can easily fit A4 folders and my 15' powerbook into it. And once it has stuffs in it, it sits better on the shoulder:P, and becomes more slouchy:idea:.....A very well designed bag:nuts:!!!