Yay!! Come have a look at my Tessuto Gaufre!

cchan83

"Cat"
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
Hi all,

This is my first thread in PRADA subforum. I've always been a Prada lover for more than 10 years. I've kinda move from Prada to LV, Gucci & Chanel. I like this bag for about 1.5 years. I did not get it at first because I am addicted to Chanel. Finally, I got a brand new in ivory today. I was hoping for a purple or a blue, but, I only found this. Anyway, its a lovely color.

Here is the pic & hope you'll like it :smile:.

DSC01427.gif

the funny thing is this bag is not even lavender, but those kooky italians named this color lavanda.

they used to have vela (nylon) bags in this color in 05-06 i believe. that was when they would make fresh new colors every season (beiges, browns, greens, purples, blues, reds, oranges, etc)

Hey where did you get this..I've been looking for a n/s nylon gauffre as well..I have one in e/w..but sometimes in the winter months I need a larger bag...did you get this on sale?!!? Congrats..and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey where did you get this..I've been looking for a n/s nylon gauffre as well..I have one in e/w..but sometimes in the winter months I need a larger bag...did you get this on sale?!!? Congrats..and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's been one on Ebay for a while now. It's been there a while b/c the seller wants around $1200 for it!!! I can run it down if you're interested. Maybe the seller will negotiate the price since it's been sitting there for so long.