YAY! Belated Christmas gift FINALLY came!

SatchelGirlJess

Need More Closets
Dec 24, 2006
DHL finally delivered my new L.A.M.B. "Capri" Satchel, with matching cosmetic case & I decided to pair them with the Tory Burch "Reva Ballerina" flats!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :heart: :wlae: :wlae: :heart: !!

I am in love all over again!! woohoo!!!

PS: just in case anyone is trying to find the LAMB satchel, eLuxury has some now in this same style. :smile:

eb411be3.jpg

I cannot wait to try everything out tonight!!!

OMG that bag will be sooo cute with your flats!
BTW, what do you think about the sizing on those shoes? I read and responded to your thread about sizing. (At least I think it was yours!) I tried them on at Saks in NY last week. I bought them and had them shipped to CA. I'm still waiting but hopefully I'll get them today. I can't wait to try them out. I've been looking for a great pair of flats forever.
Congrats again on your new goodies! I have had my eye on a few of those new LAMB styles. Yours is really cute and one of the bags I've had my eye on!

OMG that bag will be sooo cute with your flats!
BTW, what do you think about the sizing on those shoes? I read and responded to your thread about sizing. (At least I think it was yours!) I tried them on at Saks in NY last week. I bought them and had them shipped to CA. I'm still waiting but hopefully I'll get them today. I can't wait to try them out. I've been looking for a great pair of flats forever.
Congrats again on your new goodies! I have had my eye on a few of those new LAMB styles. Yours is really cute and one of the bags I've had my eye on!

the sizing seems pretty true to size. Maybe just a LITTLE more narrow than other ballerina flats I've worn. They are great though, I went out last night and got at least 3 compliments on them....

"OMG, I LOVE your shoes!!" :P :smile: :yes: :heart: