Yawza!!! It's here!!! My Multicolore Aurelia GM :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello my dears! Just wanna share my new Multicolore Aurelia GM! I'm so happy:love::yes::love::yes::love: to finally have it. I really needed a overnight type tote and this is the only one in the MC line that fit the bill. It was like squeezing blood out of a turnip trying to get it (long story...6 bags left in the US, other boutiques were very reluctant to do transfer, my lovely SA had to really WORK to get this, etc.) so I'm especially overjoyed.

Anyway, I'm not into doing teases so without further fuss...

Attached Files:

2. Ohh I remember your previous thread... Finally it's here..YAY!
    Congrats..it's so colorful and pretty!!

3. And now my Multicolore Family :smile:...now I have to decide which wallet...he he he

Attached Files:

4. Wow, what a beautiful family.

5. Congrats, it looks lovely!

6. Oh wow! It's -almost- too beautiful. So glad you were able to get it after all of that hassle. Congrats and enjoy your new beauty :yahoo:.

7. Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you...Congrats!:smile:

8. Congrats! Any modeling pics?

9. pretty love the colors!

10. It is soooo beautiful! Love the color combo! You manage to get the one with lots of pinks and purples! How much are they retailing now if u don't mind me asking.

11. Your MC family is :drool: Sugarcookie72. The Alexandra wallet would be a nice addition to your collection. :graucho:

12. congrats!

13. Congrats....lovely collection too:tup:

14. I love it!!! I want one so bad!!!!

Congrats!!!

15. Congrats! I Love the aurelia in white...it is fresh and pretty. enjoy n post the wallet okay...when you get it ;)