YARNZ Scarves & Lulucute.com

eliza

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Toronto
I'm obsessed with scarves and always looking for new fun brands. Does anyone own a Yarnz scarf? What do you think? I love their patterns and the fact that they're thin cashmere / silk blends.

I know they sell them at Shopbop and Revolve, but they don't have the one I'm looking for. I found an online store called Lulucute.com that has it, but am wondering if it's a legit online store. The prices seem a bit "too good" and the site itself seems a bit sketchy. Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this site.

Aug 29, 2008
I've never seen a Yarnz scarf in person, but they look amazing. I was so tempted a while ago but ended up getting a Sir Alistair Rai scarf off Revolve instead. That might be a brand you would like (if you haven't checked it out already).

Minda

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
I own a Yarnz cashmere scarf (leopard print - Stephen Sprouse look alike). So far, I am happy with it. No quality issues.

For an alternative to Yarnz - check out "Kashmere" scarves. Bluefly has them. Seems that Kashmere and Yarnz sell similar scarves. Wonder if they are one and the same company.

Hannity

Dec 21, 2008
I think the store may be based out of China as they say they sometimes "ship from their overseas center" :hrmm:

eliza

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Toronto
I've never seen a Yarnz scarf in person, but they look amazing. I was so tempted a while ago but ended up getting a Sir Alistair Rai scarf off Revolve instead. That might be a brand you would like (if you haven't checked it out already).
I LOOOVE Sir A scarves! I have a couple :smile:

eliza

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Toronto
Thanks for the tip about the Kashmere brand, they're gorgeous too!

Any I had that same worry about Lulucute.com... sounds a bit 'off' regarding the shipping from overseas thing.