YARNZ Scarves & Lulucute.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm obsessed with scarves and always looking for new fun brands. Does anyone own a Yarnz scarf? What do you think? I love their patterns and the fact that they're thin cashmere / silk blends.

I know they sell them at Shopbop and Revolve, but they don't have the one I'm looking for. I found an online store called Lulucute.com that has it, but am wondering if it's a legit online store. The prices seem a bit "too good" and the site itself seems a bit sketchy. Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this site.

2. I've never seen a Yarnz scarf in person, but they look amazing. I was so tempted a while ago but ended up getting a Sir Alistair Rai scarf off Revolve instead. That might be a brand you would like (if you haven't checked it out already).

3. I own a Yarnz cashmere scarf (leopard print - Stephen Sprouse look alike). So far, I am happy with it. No quality issues.

For an alternative to Yarnz - check out "Kashmere" scarves. Bluefly has them. Seems that Kashmere and Yarnz sell similar scarves. Wonder if they are one and the same company.

4. I think the store may be based out of China as they say they sometimes "ship from their overseas center" :hrmm:

5. I LOOOVE Sir A scarves! I have a couple :smile:

6. Thanks for the tip about the Kashmere brand, they're gorgeous too!

Any I had that same worry about Lulucute.com... sounds a bit 'off' regarding the shipping from overseas thing.