Yard Sale D&B

Kpassa

Mar 20, 2008
Got this for $1 at a yard sale this morning. It's missing the strap but still not too bad. do you ever find good bags at yard sales?

33wbpmh.jpg

205tlqa.jpg

i compliment ladies on their nice AWL all the time. the scene for bags up in maine is kinda dead unfortunately, but i can respect the all weather leather. vintage is lovely! i have a vintage backpack in perfect condish i got from my mom. love it!

great find!

I've never found a high-end handbag at a yard sale, although I've gotten several from secondhand stores. I have three Coach bags that I bought secondhand -- the highest I paid for one of them was $8 dollars. I got a vintage Dooney at Goodwill for $20, an (old) LV Speedy for $25, a Ferragamo for $20 and BEST OF ALL... one of LV's limited edition cherry blossom pochettes (from Takashi Murakami's line) for $3 dollars. Seriously! The lady at the thrift shop said it *had* to be a fake... but I took it to the LV store and lo and behold... it was authentic!

You can find some real treasures shopping secondhand stores, yard sales, etc. You just have to have some patience and a good eye. Congrats on your great find! It's a beautiful bag! :love: