Yard Sale Coach!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, there!

So I was on the yard sale circuit today (YEAH!) and one lady had a number of coach's. I have no doubt that they were real, but I was wondering about the prices.

What would you pay for a real brown signature small (slim, perhaps?) Carly that was barely used? I thought that it was a bit too much so I walked away but now I'm kicking myself.

I ended up getting just a keyfob (the flip flop in pink) and a wristlet. Opinions on the Carly? What should the price be? :shrugs:

2. What was the price?

3. I think 200 and lower for a large Carly would be fairly reasonable. For a yard sale maybe 150?

4. crap. it was $125 but it seemed so much smaller than the ones that i had seen in macy's... i wasn't sure how good of a deal it was and i was really hoping to get a bigger bag...

5. Sounds like the regular sized Carly, the slim is wider.
    The two slim ones I have cost me about $250 each. The regular Carly cost me $219... So $125 was a deal if it was the slim, heck even the regular! I would have haggle though :P