Yahoooooo's modest but beloved collection

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Voila!

From left to right:

Damier Compact Zip Wallet - a present from my dad when I was 14. Back then I had no idea what Louis Vuitton was, or that this was an expensive wallet....so it got battered around quite a bit. :suspiciou

Coach Signature Satchel #6828 - so sweet-looking...I fell in love with it last year. Not a good everyday bag because of the suede trimming but it's a great occasional bag!

Coach Suede Wristlet - cute but I can't use it much because despite the protectant I sprayed on it, dirt gets ingrained in the suede very easily.

Coach Signature Demi in green - I love this demi so much! I use it when I need to run to the supermarket real quick. I love that the handle can detach to form a wristlet strap.

Coach iPod case
    - my sister got an iPod nano and has no use for this case anymore, so it's mine now!

Coach Metallic Pleated Wristlet in gold
    - I love it because it can go from casual to almost formal. I clip it into the D-ring in my Batignolles Vertical and put my money, cell phone and keys in it.

Black leather briefcase from Crouch & Fitzgerald (a store in New York) - my dad bought this for me when I got my first internship when I was 20. I wish I took better care of it...it got battered around a bit during my commutes on the train. Still beautiful though.

And....(*drum roll*)...

Batignolles Vertical
    - :love::love::love: I'm so in love with it!!! My lovely and very generous sister bought it for me as a Christmas present this past December. I've used it every day since I got it. It will be an even greater everyday bag as of today because I just sprayed it with Shining Monkey Fabric Protector. :biggrin:

damiercompactzip.JPG coach6828blue.JPG coachgreensuedewristlet.JPG coachgreendemi.JPG coachipod.JPG
  2. Thanks for sharing, please share the Batignolles pic with us, once you get the chance.

3. Cute collection! :smile:

4. oooh i love the color of your green demi! thanks for sharing!

post pictures of the rest!! :biggrin:

5. Very nice! Love the blue coach! very cute!

6. You have a nice collection! Love the damier wallet!

7. Nice collection I love the colors especially the green.

8. The satchel looks roomy.....I like!!!

9. Thanks everyone for your nice comments!

Sorry, I only got to attach the first 5 pics in that post. Here are the last 3:

coachgoldsuedewristlet.JPG blackbriefcase.JPG batignollesv.JPG
  10. I love the Damier wallet, the Coach pleated wristlet (thinking about getting it in black since I have the pleated hobo), and the LV bag. Great collection, and thanks for sharing!

11. I just saw that one in your thread! Gorgeous. I think a metallic wristlet would look cute with it too.

I forgot to add....

Lovcat Ruffle Wallet - I have the green one....gave the fuschia one to my sister as a graduation present last May.

lovcatwallets.JPG
  12. Love the LV! (And it's a brand that I don't care much for!)

13. Totally love that blue on the Coach! :smile: and thumbs up on the LV!

14. Wow I love the damier wallet, your dad has great taste ! ;)

15. Cute!!! Love the pastel set!