YAHOO finally used my EPCE INSTANT REVEAL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://forum.purseblog.com/picture.php?albumid=6990&pictureid=65820

HERE SHE IS Finally used my EPCE. We stopped at the Couch boutique on our way to the coast. I got the bag I had been wanting so badly. I bought it in the taupe earlier this year and returned it due to issues with the zipper. I really made me sad because I loved the style and how it slouched. I decided I would give this style one more try. It is the Kristin lg hobo in brown. The zipper works beautifully and I love the rich warm brown. It's like a deep honey color.....I AM SOOOO HAPPPPPPPY!!!!

2. I love it. I love the color. It is gorgeous. Congrats.

3. It's beautiful. I want one too. I love my black Kristin hobo and I think I need another color ;)

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. OMG...I love this color. This bag looks awesome on you. Is this the large size?

8. Thank you. Me and my old baggy shorts, we just got home from the coast. Yes, it is the large size. Since I retired I don't use a large bag anymore but still like the looks of the larger bags.

9. I love the Large Kristin Hobo so much better than the small. I really love this bag.

10. Pretty- I love the color! :smile:

11. I love the color. Congrats!!!

12. It's beautiful! What a rich, gorgeous color!

13. Gorgeous color!

14. Congrats! She's gorgeous :balloon: