Yah or Nay : Ysl Bow in white

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking about this bag....please let me know how to care for deer skin leather especially white color.

Please help.

2. I use LovinMy Bags productst for white Rive Gauche and works great...I would go for that bag because YSL white is amazing :smile:

3. i love the bow bag. very cute and lady-like.

4. I would be cautious, because it will be harder than regular off-white/cream colors bags to keep clean because of the bow. GL!

5. Thanks for all of your replies.... I am small frame 5'0 do you think the medium is too big for me? I check the ref and did not see the small.

6. I would think so, because it is quite structured/hard that bag, it does not get slouchy. Wait for a small one, much more ladylike I believe.

Also, since you want a light color, the medium will appear bigger too. just my 2 cents:P

7. Thanks marbella8,

That is what I am worry about the lighter color might be too big for me. I have not seen this bag IRL so I feel abit un easly to purchase it. I will wait then.