Yah or Nay : Ysl Bow in white

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking about this bag....please let me know how to care for deer skin leather especially white color.

Please help.

2. I use LovinMy Bags productst for white Rive Gauche and works great...I would go for that bag because YSL white is amazing :smile:

3. i love the bow bag. very cute and lady-like.

4. I would be cautious, because it will be harder than regular off-white/cream colors bags to keep clean because of the bow. GL!

5. Thanks for all of your replies.... I am small frame 5'0 do you think the medium is too big for me? I check the ref and did not see the small.

6. I would think so, because it is quite structured/hard that bag, it does not get slouchy. Wait for a small one, much more ladylike I believe.

Also, since you want a light color, the medium will appear bigger too. just my 2 cents:P

7. Thanks marbella8,

That is what I am worry about the lighter color might be too big for me. I have not seen this bag IRL so I feel abit un easly to purchase it. I will wait then.