Yah!!! Denim Jenny 12533!!

k2sealer

I only wear live fur
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
I just called JAX and the Denim Jenny 12533 is available. I ordered it! I'm soooooo excited. I already have the Khaki/Camel one and I love it, but I've been lusting after the denim one. Here is the pic from the Japan website because it is not on the US site at all.

12533_bdenv_a0_front

And here is a pic of the Khaki/Camel one that I already have (style 12501).

12501_bkhca_a0_front

How much is that in US dollars? I tried the conversion, but it seemed too much!

$258. It would be too much if you actually bought it from Japan. But JAX had it available, so it is US prices. I've never tried to buy something from Japan even though my cousin is working there for the next three years. Oh my gosh, what they pay in Japan is double what we pay here. It's crazy.

The purse is really small. I love it though because it fits my small wallet, wristlet, mini skinny, plus my keys, cell phone, and digital camera if I need to carry it.

I'm so excited, I can't wait for it to come in the mail now.

Cute!

My girlfriend at work can read the Japan site.
THere's a $48 (per JAX) coin purse on there.
Out of curiosity I had her convert the yen...off the cuff she said between $40-$50 USD.
So, I think some things are convertable from the yen pricing.

$258. It would be too much if you actually bought it from Japan. But JAX had it available, so it is US prices. I've never tried to buy something from Japan even though my cousin is working there for the next three years. Oh my gosh, what they pay in Japan is double what we pay here. It's crazy.

The purse is really small. I love it though because it fits my small wallet, wristlet, mini skinny, plus my keys, cell phone, and digital camera if I need to carry it.

I'm so excited, I can't wait for it to come in the mail now.

That's a good price! Thanks! I was trying to figure out how much it would be relative to their bags, but when I did the Yen conversion, it was WAY too much! I knew it couldn't be right!