YaaaY! Presenting Ms.Scribble Hobo *NO STRIPTEASE!*

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
Look at my beaut off ebay! I won her for $170! She is brand new!! I love her so much. At first I thought she was kinda small, but now its ok. [She is the LG!]

Plus a cute little story- today me and DBF were at the mall and there was a stand selling fake purses. DBF says, look at those fakes, isnt that illegal? lol. I taught him well.

ENJOY ladies!:heart:

PS-Sry for the crappy pics!

Attachments

• IMG00457.JPG
    IMG00457.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG00459.JPG
    IMG00459.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 138
yay you got it! i got mine back in dec. for $90 at the outlet, ive only used it about 3 or 4 times but now that its spring and summer is just around the corner i'll probably be using it a lot more. havent gotten mine dirty yet but the sa said to clean it, use a woolite +water mix.

I've got the same one and love it. This is one of my all time fav bags. It goes with almost everything too. Congrats on your Scribble!!
It is my fav bag so far too. It it just too darn cute!

yay you got it! i got mine back in dec. for $90 at the outlet, ive only used it about 3 or 4 times but now that its spring and summer is just around the corner i'll probably be using it a lot more. havent gotten mine dirty yet but the sa said to clean it, use a woolite +water mix.
OMG it is THE perfect spring/summer bag. I'm so glad I got it!

Congrats, very cute .. I need to go scout out my outlet for one of these!

SPECIAL THANKS to you for helping me authenticate! :heart::heart: