Yaaay!! Got a new bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls! I know I still haven't posted any pics, (sometimes I feel so computer challenged LOL) but I'm so excited! I received my Pirata Ciao in the mail yesterday!!:happydance: This is my first bag in the Pirata print...and my first ciao. I absolutely *love* the print!! And the ciao style is just the cutest little bag, imo. It's so neat! I typically carry large bags, but the smaller size is a nice change for a day when I don't want to carry everything I own. I just can't tell you how much I love it!!! Oh....and I got a Spiaggia Zucca a couple weeks ago, along with a spiaggia denaro. I loved my zucca, but exchanged the denaro because of print placement. I got it in the mail with my ciao yesterday, and I'm loving the print placement on this one! It has the little blue-haired girl with the popsicle right in the middle, which I love. One day soon...when I can figure out how....I will post pics of my entire collection. But for now, I just had to share my excitement with you all!! :yahoo:

2. Congratz on ur new bags! :yahoo: Cant wait for the pics :graucho:

3. yeehee..congrats :biggrin:

4. Ohh congrats. I Love the ciao...but again..too small for me :lol:. Can't wait to see pix!

5. MmMmMMHHhhMm Congrats on your bag :biggrin: haha pics!

6. Congrats! Ciao Pirata must be really cool! Can't wait for the pics to come.

7. congrats on the ciao and zucca!! It's always so exciting when a new bag arrives in the mail :biggrin:

yes please post pics :yes:

8. Congrats!
    pics pics pics pls lol

9. congrates!! I just bought one too

10. Congrats!