Glamourette

jlhinbrisvegas

Couture_Girl

just_jill325

theglamorous

Lainey

bvbirdygirl

luv my bags

glad u all liked the items :flowers:.. and thank u for passing by my humble thread :heart:

Congrats! And a belated welcome to Singapore! Did you enjoy yourself here? ^^

And I like that keychain! What's the name and the price in SGD for that.. Might grab that when I go get my tinkerbell tomorrow ^^. Love it!

awwwwwwwwww *hugs* ur the sweetest Ever!! yes i enjoyed it sO:huh::huh::huh:o much! lots of tourists places of intrest and lots of fun things to see/do! i specially LOVED the duck tour! looooool :wlae:

sweet heart will post a new thread with new pics of the key chain as long with all info i know about it.. since i got so many comments/q's about it.. i think its better to answer in a seperate thread as a reference! :heart:

psssst: LV in DFS galleria is has the most LOVELY SA's ever! that would be my fav. LV there :yes:

LeaD

Babestaaa

sandyinspace

taco

jamalu

bullshopper

itsgood2beme

yasha_javi

~*charlotte*~

Nat007

e_pinpin *thank u sweet heart* i wish u were my sister too! :tender: u'd buy me LV stuff :heart: wont u! :Push: looool :roflmfao:

rensky

elle

Classic Chic thanks dearest.. will post info about keychain in a seperate thread :yes: watch for it!

Noegirl05

thanks again sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet all :flowers: glad to have u all in my thread! :heart:

moko007 *thanks moko for the info :biggrin:

christie

spylove22

anghelq

tr444

elli

Label Addict

kuuipo627

andr114

xoAKIxo

blew415

krmkjk

kookielf124

breakfast lover

jstreete

kissmyace108

luvpurses24 *thanks dear fellow snoopy lover!! :jammin:

robbins65

thanx a tons sweet all for ur contribution in my thread :heart:

Welcome Back my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Vanillla *hugs u and inserts my hand into ur pocket...enti nag9a ? LOL*

uve been missssssed ...

Ohhhhhhhhhh ur gooodies are TDF ... speciallllllly the mini pochette, u know how much i love that item .. enjoooy it dear ...

and im soo glad u got the cles :biggrin: finally :yahoo:

OMG the keychain thingy is UNIQUE and STUNNNNNING ...

ask bro maybe he needs wife #2 *angel* ... ( for the sake of Pochette wallet) :roflmfao:

love u D

Welcome Back my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Vanillla *hugs u and inserts my hand into ur pocket...enti nag9a ? LOL*

uve been missssssed ...

Ohhhhhhhhhh ur gooodies are TDF ... speciallllllly the mini pochette, u know how much i love that item .. enjoooy it dear ...

and im soo glad u got the cles :biggrin: finally :yahoo:

OMG the keychain thingy is UNIQUE and STUNNNNNING ...

ask bro maybe he needs wife #2 *angel* ... ( for the sake of Pochette wallet) :roflmfao:

love u D

sorry i was busy and didnt reply earlier..
loooooooooooool no my brother doesnt need a second wife! and i already gave his wife the dentelle wallet yesterday evening and she reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally LOVED it!! :heart:
chloe ur soooooooo funny!! :P