Yaaaay used my PCE today!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got home and wanted to share my pce purchases with you! I called South Coast Plaza Coach last night and asked if they had the XL Hamptons hobo in cypress or black. The SA i spoke to checked for me and said they only had the cobalt left, so i was pretty bummed about that. So today i went to see what other bag i was attracted to since i had a credit i wanted to use and lo and behold as i step into the coach boutique, i spotted the cypress on display. I then asked the SA if she had the black one in stock and they did!!! I was pretty upset at the fact that the guy i spoke to yesterday told me there was none left. So as you can see i was debating between the black and the cypress and guess which one i ended up with!!!:graucho:

Attached Files:

2. I'm going to guess the black! So happy that you were able to locate your bag!

3. Ooooh let's see!! Congrats on getting what you wanted!

4. Here it is and a picture frame keyfob also. I have to go somewhere right now but hope you liked my reveal!!!! Ill be back!!!;)

Attached Files:

5. I'm going to guess black as well! :biggrin:

6. Great bag! I love the lining with the cypress color.

7. Great choice. I have the black one and it's so comfortable on the shoulder.

8. i love it. i could never bring my self to buy the xl hobo in black or cobalt. and now i really regret it.

9. Nice! Enjoy

10. great bag -- I love the XL hobo!!

Congrats, OP & enjoy!!

11. Gorgeous buys! I have the berry picture key fob too :biggrin:
    I hope you enjoy your buys :smile:

12. What a lovely bag! I have it in Walnut. Enjoy!

13. What a pretty color! Love it.

14. Wow:nuts: ... fabulous new buys! Wish I could have used my PCE as well but no money tree for me ... congrats and enjoy your new goodies!

15. Good choice! I like the color it's fun! More fun than black I think even though I love black. Congrats!