Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

1. OMG OMG where do I start? OK I called my LV SA this morning...she said that she would let me come in TODAY and pick up my damier azur speedy 30!!!

So I went to the LV boutique...she got out the Azur...and I was NOT in love with it like I was:crybaby:

So...I got a bag from the line that I have been lusting over for quite awhile-- the Epi Speedy 30!!!!!!!:yahoo: I thought originally that I wanted my first Epi to be an Alma, but I fell in LOVE with the Speedy!!!

It is soooo beautiful!!! I will have my fiancee post pics either tonight or tomorrow:smile: :heart:

Some new info::

The Azur Speedy was priced at $620, so I do NOT think that the Azur will go up in price.

The Epi Alma was increased to $1090. The Epi Speedy 30 went DOWN in price!!!

It is now $890:supacool: :yes:

I think that I might EVENTUALLY get the Azur Speedy, but I just went weak when I saw the Noir Epi Speedy.

:lol:

2. Sounds like you did find a bag you love and that's all that counts. Can't wait to see pix. Congrats!

3. Congrats!!!

4. Congrats!! That's great news about the price, I love the epi speedy, what color did you get?

5. You go girl!

6. yay how awesome! congrats..

7. OMG, I just bought two epi 25 speedies over the last few months, I am going to be sick if they acutally lowered the price... I wonder if I can get a price adjustment? :crybaby:

8. Congrats!!!! :yahoo:Love EPI Speedy.....:love: Pics please.:graucho:

9. An SA told me the prices never go down, I thought this too but now I'm not too sure...

10. congrats on the epi speedy! omg I hope I don't feel the same way when I see the azur. That's what I'm dreading I'm going to be so disappointed :s

11. LOL I will have pics up by tomorrow:yes:

I am alittle challenged when it comes to downloading pics, resizing them, etc.

I got the blac (noir) epi speedy:smile:

I am not sure if they will adjust the price for you, but I would definitely call and ask!:heart:

12. Glad you got something you love! Can't wait to see the pics.:nuts:

13. xoAikxo-- I really liked the Azur, but I didn't LOOOOVVVEEEE it...plus, I was kinda worried about the patina issues, etc.

Pink--LOL I know!! LV LOWERING PRICES?!?!? What?!??! :smile:

It happened, though!! Tomorrow the Epi Speedy 30 officially goes from like $935 to $890:smile:

14. :yes:

15. Did LV ever REDUCE their price? :wtf: I thought it's always going up, up, up..?! :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice