Yaaaaay! the FB is here!! *grin*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally, after a very long wait, my FB city arrived this afternoon. I so thought that the bag was lost in the shipping. I was so worried till i couldn't sleep at night.

As soon as i got home, i opened the box! But, i waited for like 30 seconds before i actually open it, hoping for the color just to be right as my imagination, and she IS!

Anyway, all thanks to cracker, i can have this beauty as my precious. *hugs*

So here she is... She has the smooshiest leather.. Just enough wrinkles to give it a newly-worn look. i love her so much. she is my new drug.:heart: :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Too cute! Yay for another French Blue!

...wait, :shocked: CRACKER sold her French Blue? I think I knew that but somehow forgot...I can't keep track with everyone's new purchases!

again, love French Blue!

3. I love it! and it really suits you, you look so cute:yes:

4. wow FB is amazing-- and esp. on u!

5. congrats!!! french blue is sooooo beautiful!! :love: and rare too..!! :nuts:
    looks pretty on you! :yes:

6. C O N G R A T S :yahoo: FB is beautiful and the leather really does look yummie... Lucky you :yes:

7. Congrats:yahoo: FB is awsome and you look very cute with it.:yes:

8. It's so beautiful! Congrats!

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats and ur FB city bag is gorgeous....thanks for sharing:heart::heart:

10. Oh so beautiful! What a vivid color! Congrats!!

11. gorgeous color!!! i love BLUE!! This FB is so hip and fresh!!! Congrats!!!! :drool:

12. I love FB, it is gorgeous, looks perfect on you!!! Congrats!

13. That color is just WOW! I love how you color coordinated it with your wardrobe!

14. It looks great on you!:love: Love the colour, too!:heart: Congrats, Pablohoney!:yes:

15. Beautiful bag!! Congrats!!