Yaaaaaaay! I finally got my dream bag!!!!

LornaLou

Addicted to denim!
O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
I have been a bit absent from the Mulberry forum for a while as I put myself on a Mulberry ban. My addictions tend to get quite out of hand so it was something I had to do lol. You may remember that my long lost dream bag was the Mini Taylor in Deer Brown which I have been searching for for about 2 years. I had just about given up all hope as I had purchased the Mini Taylor in Sycamore in its place, but then last week, one popped up! On eBay from a wonderful TPFer so I couldn't have been happier! I jumped at the chance and she even packaged it with gift wrap and a note, which was so kind! So I now finally have my long awaited dream bag! Here it is!!!! :biggrin::biggrin: Do excuse the quick iPhone snaps, I was too excited to wait to get better photos!

Attachments

• mulberry2.jpg
    mulberry2.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,053
  • mulberry.jpg
    mulberry.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1,073
I have been a bit absent from the Mulberry forum for a while as I put myself on a Mulberry ban. My addictions tend to get quite out of hand so it was something I had to do lol. You may remember that my long lost dream bag was the Mini Taylor in Deer Brown which I have been searching for for about 2 years. I had just about given up all hope as I had purchased the Mini Taylor in Sycamore in its place, but then last week, one popped up! On eBay from a wonderful TPFer so I couldn't have been happier! I jumped at the chance and she even packaged it with gift wrap and a note, which was so kind! So I now finally have my long awaited dream bag! Here it is!!!! :biggrin::biggrin: Do excuse the quick iPhone snaps, I was too excited to wait to get better photos!

It's so great that you got it!

I saw this pop up and I was desperately trying to remember who wanted one on here, so I'm glad you got it.

They never made it to the outlets did they? I seem to remember you asking on the outlet thread and they only had reg and o/s. I think I was desperately searching for a bag at the same time which is why I remember - I'm not a stalker really :smile: lol!

It's so great that you got it!

I saw this pop up and I was desperately trying to remember who wanted one on here, so I'm glad you got it.

They never made it to the outlets did they? I seem to remember you asking on the outlet thread and they only had reg and o/s. I think I was desperately searching for a bag at the same time which is why I remember - I'm not a stalker really :smile: lol!

That's really kind of you to remember! No they never made it to the outlets :sad: Only the regular and OS, well remembered! Did you manage to find your bag?