YA! I'm on the Onatah GM list!!

LVCRAZED said:
OMG yes I have seen Star w/ her Onatah, it looks great on her!!:yes:
Ya, they are almost exactly the same size.

The one she has the suede w/ the lil flowers is: 20.4" x 13.8" x 2".
OMG I love the lil flowers on it. The leather is: 19.5" x 13.3" x 2".

I love the hobo style and loved the suede w/ lil flowers. But when I read others having problems with the flowers falling off, and also the suede having some problems with the ink rubbing off I decided I better not. When I found out they were making it in leather. I went :nuts: !!:love:
Almost one inch out:noggin: Hehehe didn't mean to hijack your thread but I'm on the waiting list for both the Pochette and GM:graucho:......I can feel your excitement:girlsigh:

Lee69 said:
Almost one inch out:noggin: Hehehe didn't mean to hijack your thread but I'm on the waiting list for both the Pochette and GM:graucho:......I can feel your excitement:girlsigh:

Heehee,...no problemo! The more, the merrier!:wlae: WOW, so you're getting the pochette and Onatah GM? Cool deal!!:graucho: Ya, 'tis very exciting!! (Except LOL if/and when I get the Onatah...I mean, once I see it IRL, and I like it and keep it, etc. Then no more bags for me..til next June. ARGHHHHHHHH!:crybaby: I'll be "officially" :banned: Oh well...:blah:

^^^I wish I can get both:nuts: but no:hysteric: too many new bags coming out so have to spread it out a bit LOL:graucho: I'll have to try both on to see which one I like better. Cos the GM might be too big for me.:shrugs:

Lee69 said:
^^^I wish I can get both:nuts: but no:hysteric: too many new bags coming out so have to spread it out a bit LOL:graucho: I'll have to try both on to see which one I like better. Cos the GM might be too big for me.:shrugs:

Ya, I was also thinking that IF it is too big for me, then my other choices are from the damier line. So that's why I thought it would be a good idea to look at and try those on just in case (the Onatah is too big, or whatever..) LOL, good to have a back-up plan!:lol:

Thanks LVCrazed. I too wish I could get it in Suede but do not want to deal with the flowers. We'll see about this one. Quite a good price for an all leather bag. I am shocked...LV usually requests a rib for leather (AND new/updated designs) items :lol:

I also placed my name on the waiting list. I listed for brown but may change my mind the aubergine. :smile: I fell in love with the Onatah GM in May when I saw it at the LV store at my hotel in honolulu. I tried it on and knew I had to have it. I went to Paris on business in the hopes of buying the bag but was bummed when I was told that they were sold out.
I'm happy I didn't get one then because now I can get the onatah GM in cuir. YAY!

They still have a few of the onatah's at my store. I am on the waitlist for the pochette and GM in brown too....I think I will go for the pochette:heart: I can't wait until it arrives:wlae: