Ya Hoooo!! My Apple B-bag Is Here!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I nearly tripped on my own 2 feet when the Fedx guy pulled up:Push: . My heart was racing, and I was thinking Dear God if I just paid $1,080 bucks for this thing and its fake, I'll have a stroke:wacko: !! I gave my John Hancock, and ripped open the box to find the most AWSOME, authentic, and georgeous apple green bag ever:biggrin: . Its the Clasique. Within 60seconds my goodies were in it and I was wearing it around the house like an idiot:weird: . So anyway, girls if you want a great authentic B-bag e-bay seller, her user name is Paulabeans, and her products are outstanding. I will post pics. as soon as I can;) If any one wants a really stand out, fun, and really yummy color. This is it!!:nuts:

2. O:huh::huh::huh:o ranskimmie i am Sooooo:nuts: ooooo:nuts: oooo:nuts: oooooooo happy for you!!! :biggrin:
    apple greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen is sooooooooooooo fun to have i bet!!! << u guys taught me whats classic.. whats fun.. and whats plain pure crazy!! loooooooooooool :lol:

stop inching the house with that for a second will ya:P ..!! and get your cam plz!! there are fans here waiting!!:amuse:

3. i'm so happy for you!!!! i know exactly how you feel!! have fun with the purse!!!!

4. yay:biggrin: Can't wait for the pictures. I'm waiting for some Balenciaga inspiration!

5. Yayyyyyy... CONGRATS!!! We demand photos!!!

6. Oooh exciting, I love the apple green b-bags ! I can't wait till you post pictures ! ;)

7. i am so thrilled for you!!! :smile: great bag choice and great color choice!

8. Congrats!!! Green is one of the prettiest colors Balenciaga has come out with, IMO. Pics, please! :smile:

9. Congrats, ranskimmie! Enjoy your bag :nuts:

10. Congrats! Pics ... please ....