y or n : limited edition polarie sac a dos taiga

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    when i first saw it in the catalogue, i thought..PASS! but now that i know it is a limited edition, i am thinking i need it! i need honest opinions guys, should i pursue this or not? first of all, would the novelty wear off once the beautiful fall/winter 2010/11 come out later this year? is it impractical to use ?? ie. too delicate/ too white/too big/too heavy?? anybody here have seen this in real life and able to offer insight? thanks. (i need to let the boutique know early if i decided to get this)

2. can you post a pic? :smile:

3. Any pics or links??

4. sorry! i didnt know how to put image but let's see if this works.

Attached Files:

5. ^^Hmm this is a hard one. I suggest going to the boutique and check it out. I'm also considering getting the Roman MM in Glacier for my b-day next year. OTherwise, Polaire is one hot bag.

6. thanks lvkeepallfan. unfortunately the boutique said they will only bring it in if i want it because it is a limited piece. in other words, i am not a VIP so they don't want to order it in just for me to "have a look" :sad:

7. :tdown:

8. I like it.

9. I love it! If u cn afford it, go fr it !

10. Don't know about this one, have to see it IRL...
    Sorry to hear that they can't bring it just to have a look at it.