Y-Mail poll

Which metallic do you prefer?

• silver

• gold

Results are only viewable after voting.

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I've been interested in a metalic Y-Mail wallet. I love my black wallets, but I like the idea of a little pop in there too, plus I think it will cute as a clutch! I think metallics are nice in summer - plus it will be easy to see in my bag. I wish I could do them both - but I only need one. Which tone do you prefer, silver or gold? Feel free to tell why you'd choose one shade over the other - Thanks everyone!

Silver
eqzoom.ms

Gold
eqzoom.ms

I like gold more simply because it had being initially promoted in gold (first love and all....) :love:

Said that, I am planning to buy the silver one, because I also want to use it as a clutch, and silver matches with my jewerly tones and other outfits. I will have to look at it in the store though in order to make the final decision - sometimes pictures don't do justice. It is possible that the gold one is so much more gorgeous that I will change my mind.

I saw the silver ones, and IMO, they almost look more grey than silver to me...the gold can't be mistaken for peach. Either one, you can't go wrong.

i find the gold to be more girly and "summery." the silver gives it a more modern and edgy look. i'd choose the one the matches your style the best. i can't seem to decide which one i like most - so good luck!