xxx - Upto 90% off on LV. Orignals or fakes?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertical

Aug 13, 2009
Dubai
xxx

They are having upto 90% off sale on LV. Has anybody bought from this place. Do they sell orignals or really good fakes becuase the pricess are unbelivable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vertical

Aug 13, 2009
Dubai
server.iad.liveperson.net/hcp/chatinfo/chatinfo.gifYou are now in our chatting room, Please wait for a operator to respond.
server.iad.liveperson.net/hcp/chatinfo/chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with us
Chris: Welcome to our Live Help! Can I help you?
V: Hi are these designer bags orignals?
V: If yes how come they are so cheap than the store price.
Chris: Our products are 100% Authentic.They are in top quality and packanged well.
Chris: Our products are directly form factory, and we sell online without shop rent, with fewer employees; and we want Small profits but quick turnover. for these reanson we have the most favorable price.
V: how can i autheticate the goods sold.
V: If i write to LV will they confirm that you guys are a distrubtaor of there goods.
Chris: you can bring it to the local store to check
V: and if they confirm it is not an orignal do iu get a refund?
Chris: Don't worry! We have refund guarantee, Returns or exchanges are permitted, provided the customer purchased the product within 30 days. Online payment providers are also safe to protect the interest of buyers.
V: Do you do worlwide shipping?
Chris: but its Authentic
V: Chris I hope you understand my reservation, the galliera pm cost $1280 online and u r selling it for $215 thatsan insane price difference.
Chris: Our products are directly form factory, and we sell online without shop rent, with fewer employees; and we want Small profits but quick turnover. for these reanson we have the most favorable price.
V: thank you for your help.
Chris: OK my pleasure

V: btw where are you guys based
Chris: we have storehouses in Us, Hongkong and Shanghai

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
I'm so sad that somone would even pay $215 of their hard earned money for this...

I saw a lot of fake bags like that for $10-20 in Bangkok last year, and the sellers had profit on this also.

Status
Not open for further replies.