xxx Nicole Richie, new PIX, has she gone too far? xxx

(more pictures can be seen at jj's site)
Nicole Richie Bikini | Just Jared
Nicole's Fun In The Sun

A slim-figured Nicole Richie was seen strolling around town in a grey and white one-piece and her signature large sunglasses. She was also romping and having some fun at the beach in a turquoise/light-bluish bikini. She seems to be liking her thin physique as she's been keeping herself right above skeletal status in appearance.

A slim-figured Nicole Richie was seen strolling around town in a grey and white one-piece and her signature large sunglasses. She was also romping and having some fun at the beach in a turquoise/light-bluish bikini. She seems to be liking her thin physique as she's been keeping herself right above skeletal status in appearance.

a few years back there was a 'food bank for taylor hanson' because fans thought he didnt get enough to eat.. maybe we need to start a purse forum food bank for nicole!

haha.. jk tho, i love her.

Wow, I am really shocked! I did think that she looked great when she first lost a lot of weight but on these pictures she just loos sick! Her chest-bones are sticking out so far that it looks disgusting and horrifying! I wish she would not be the idol of so many young girls who see these picks and think they have to loose weight to look like her...

Dang, she really looks gross in the 3rd pix. I agree, at first, i thought she looks good with all the weight loss but now, she's gone too far.
Im a thin girl (89 lbs) and i still think she's too skinny...may be even skinnier than me. :P

Zzuliyta said:
eeek... she looked like she was having a hard time to just keeping the swim suit ON her body...
the bikini bottom looks like a granny's underpants on her...

No kidding. :wtf: is wrong with that girl? Did she get rid of all her mirrors in her house? All these young hollywood girls losing weight, like Lindsay and the Olsen twins, I don't get it. They need some serious help:sad: