xxx Kate and Pete for Roberto Cavalli! xxx

rainbow_rose

ChampagneBubbleOfAGirl!
Apr 26, 2006
Kate and Pete fronts the Roberto Cavalli fall campaign

cavallifall07-kate.jpg

Roberto Cavalli has quite a pairing of His and Her’s fall 2007 advertising images, starring the controversial couple of the moment (well last few years), Kate Moss and Pete Doherty. While Kate is rather experienced in front of the Cavalli camera, this was Pete’s first high end fashion advertising campaign, though the pair are not photographed together. Nonetheless, Cavalli thought he was a perfect choice. "Kate Moss and Pete Doherty perfectly embody everything that's contemporary and they're poetic, creative and wild," said Cavalli. "They go against mainstream and have an innate and fantastic sense of style." The shots intend to highlight Doherty's slightly ambiguous spell and his status of contemporary icon, he added.

cavallifall07-pete.jpg
"For his extreme lifestyle, at first Pete seems like a very bad role model, but his debauchery does not interest me at all," added Cavalli. Gosh, if only the people behind the upcoming launch of Kate’s fragrance though the same about Pete.
I have to admit, and I know alot of people will disagree, I love the idea. I've always loved Kate and Pete as a couple, and looking at these ads they are perfect!
xxxRosexxx

gross.

glamorizing them and capitalizing off their poor judgement is disgusting. cavalli is as money hungry as they come, as we know.

doherty is hardly an icon of any sort. outside of london, most people wouldn't know him if they stepped on him.